March 15, 2014

The Future Isn't Ours to See? Well.

It's D-29 National Exam (and here I am, blogging). And with the blink of an eye, my highschool time's comin to an end. Quite fast?
What about next? Going to college, finishing my bachelor (and master degree, if capable.), and... working. Talk about working, I often asked myself what I really wanted to do. And to know the real answer is rather hard. I mean, this isn't merely about the matter of what you like for the time being. You're going to do that for the rest of your life. There are so many options........

1. Artist
I'm an art freak since childhood. I love painting! Planned to continue my study in ITB; majoring in fine arts. But well.. the consideration was (like, always) if the working prospect is promising? Of course being an artist can make huge amount of money; if only you already reach a big name like Picasso. And they said; frankly speaking, you dont have to take arts major to learn about it. (I'm very sorry for those who major in fine arts and such.)

2. Mangaka
I'm not sure what's mangaka in english? Well, mangaka is someone who makes comics. I love reading comics and I even bought that making-comics-tutorial book. The book ends up in storehouse (haha! There are so many steps and rules I can't stand.) but my drawing style is kinda influenced up till now. So why don't I want it no more? Just simply hate regulations. And being a mangaka means meeting the deadline every single time. No way.

3. Doctor
I wonder why did I EVER want to be one? Oh maybe before I realized that I'm afraid of blood. But still. this is the coolest occupation ever exists. My intention changes: I wanna marry a doctor. :)

4. President
Can you imagine how cool you'd look if you become one? But this is impossible for me, of course. I can't bear the pressure I'll face.

5. Scientist
I admit that I like science a lot. I'm a big fan of Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Thomas A. Edison, Aristoteles, and another genius heads (maybe it's the side effect of reading Seri Tokoh Dunia. Idk, haha.) I had this urge to find the cure for HIV/AIDS. Now that I find Physics is superdupermegagiga hard in high school, I kinda.. give up? Hahaha.

6. Writer
Reading is my life. :P I want to have my own book, I want my thoughts to be noticed. But still, there are always obstacles in making your dreams come true... It's so hard to write a full story. Regarding to what John Green saidmy thougths are stars I can't fathom into constellations. But I really hope one day I'd write one.

7. Diplomat
This is what I want right now! Flying around the world, jumping from one country to another.. certainly not with my own money huahahaha. Why not? Everyone might be capable of travelling around the world with their own expense, but travelling the world for the sake of your work? Now THAT is cool. I want to see the world. There are sooooo many things I havent explored (once again, as what John Green said: what's the point of being alive if you don't try to do something remarkable? Anyway who's this John Green? He's my favorite author. Check his works on google!) meeting new and different people, MEETING MARTY NATALEGAWA OR SEBASTIAN KURZ OH YES I DEFINITELY WILL DO (both are Indonesia's and Austria's Minister of Foreign Affairs, fyi.)
And my biggest dream............ being one of UN's Council.
I'll work hard from now on, because there's no way I'll reach one of these crazy dreams if I stay still, blogging here; right?

I wish you a bright future too, fellas! See ya after I have my National Exam.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik